Happy July, everyone! Where does the time fly? We can’t believe it’s already July! All of us here at 25 East hope your summer has been filled with tons of fun and adventure!
As per usual, we’ll be hosting some great new and exciting events this month! Stay in the loop and follow us on social media so you don’t miss out on the 25 East fun!
The Fourth of July is coming up, and we hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday! With that said, to ensure everyone’s safety, fireworks are prohibited, and we ask for all of our residents to refrain from using them or anything of the sort on the property.
Reminders and Updates
If you haven’t renewed your lease, July 31 is the scheduled move-out date. Please make sure you stop by the office and double-check your account for any outstanding balances. You can turn in your keys the day of, or any time before move-out. Failure to turn in your keys will result in holdover fees each day until they are returned.
The office will be closed on the Fourth of July, but if you have an emergency, give our on-call Community Assistant a buzz at (517) 242-5888.
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–5 p.m.
Have any great ideas for future events? Tells us about it! Email our Resident Director, Mona Desir, at [email protected]
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Pops on Rocks — July 3 from 2–4 p.m. — Start off your Fourth of July celebration with a Bomb Pop in hand! Pick one up in the clubhouse.
National Sugar Cookie Day — July 9 from 10 a.m.–7 p.m. — Who doesn’t love sugar cookies?! Join us in the clubhouse for sugar cookie decorating!